Just Fun Photography's Fan Box

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Bridal Shoot Winner

I 1st want to thank everyone that stoped by and spoke with me at the Arkansas Democrat Gazette Bridal show! It was a joy to speak with each one of you! I do have the name of my winner for the bridal shoot that everyone was signing up for; I however have not gotten hold of the engagement shoot winner so I will announce that later!
Congratulations Lisa C. of Lowell, AR who will be receiving the free bridal session! She and fiancee Justin will be married on April 10th 2009!
If there are brides I spoke with at the NWA show and you want more info or to book your date contact me by email or phone @ 479-459-5262 where we can get your date booked before someone else does!!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP