Just Fun Photography's Fan Box

Sunday, January 10, 2010

2010 Wedding Talk- Alma AR wedding photographer

I don't plan on boring you with a speech but wanted to speak shortly on the subject of weddings!! I love shooting weddings; what can I say the beauty and the joy that surrounds the whole day is wonderful.
As you thumb through area photographers you may be feeling a thing called "sticker shock"! I try to keep my pricing down for grooms and brides. I believe you don't have to pay a arm and leg for beautiful pictures of your day! This year wedding packages include a session of your choice of a bridal shoot or engagement shoot! That is correct I said "included"!
When you book a wedding with Just Fun Photography that is the only thing I plan for the entire day! I also prefer to be at the rehearsal where I know what your plan is! I want to know the best spots for the best photos of your day!
Call today to book a consultation to talk about your vision. I meet with grooms and brides to get the scoop ahead of time, tell them what all they will be getting with JFP and to reserve the date! Take a look at a small sample of my work online and compare! I dare you!!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP