Just Fun Photography's Fan Box

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

1st Blog-What's to come!

Well here it goes! My first blog! I have to start by saying I am so excited with how things are headed. I get excited just thinking about it! At this point in 2009 I have 2 wedding booked and 1 more in the works! I have done 2 sessions thus far and can't wait for more!
I am also looking into getting more lighting for my mobil studio set-up. That should be here in the next few weeks. I will post photos for you where you can see the difference.
I am unsure how much I should advertise. I don't want to get to crazy yet, but yet get so ready to go full blown with this I can't stand it! If anyone has ideas I am more than open to them! Just message me!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP